Friday, September 24, 2010

1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast? [be specific...10 pts.]
I used the audio tool to help with effects on my voice. I also used iPhoto for my pictures. This project allowed me to be really creative including being able to pick my song that went with my choice of movie.

2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes? [2 pts.]
It could help me explain a slideshow recorded instead of presented.

3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? [2 pts.]
In a business for marketing and advertising because if you were to create a campaign it could be recorded with explanition and it could move around many places faster then an oral campaign. This way everyone gets the correct information.

4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing? [2 pts.]
I got really good at cutting and placing the music, jingles, and pictures. I found out that it really is not that hard to make a podcast. Garageband made it very easy to edit and create the podcast.

5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment? [2 pts.]

The most difficult part was trying to find jingles to match the script or movie imparticular. Another hard part was recording your voice just right.

6.  Would you do a project like this on your own? [2 pts.]
Yes, I would because I think it would be a lot easier then some other presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment