Thursday, September 2, 2010

M&M Spreadsheet Questions

1. What is a template?
A document or file having a preset format, used as a starting point for a particular application so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used.    ask.com
2. What functions did your spreadsheet perform?
My spreadsheet shows data comparing two different statistics about the average amount of colors in an M&M package. 
3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I learned how to auto-sum which helped me by not having to do any math. It also helped me learn a little more about Excel's values and tools.
4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation. 

If i become involved in business or marketing i might have to organize important statistics for my job and excel could help me organize and help me leave less room for error.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment