Tuesday, September 7, 2010

iPhoto O'Brien Project

1. Upload your movie. 

2. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?

I created and found these letters myself. Most of them are photographed outside in my backyard.
3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?

I used a lot of creativity in this project. My camera became my best friend. I learned a lot about iPhoto such as to rotate a picture and turn a picture into a different color.
4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.

When i am looking to edit my photos for a photo album or Facebook i will automatically put them into iPhoto now. iPhoto is where I will store my photos for now on.
5. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?

I liked this project much better because it allowed me to become more creative. This project also felt that it fit more to my life today instead of thinking of using the excel and word in the future. iPhoto is something I will use from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment