Tuesday, October 12, 2010

iMovie- Physical Education

1. Identify your team's topic
Physical Education

2. Describe your role on the team
I cut all of the videos and found a lot of the pictures. My voice is also recorded in the movie as well as my interview. I helped Emily make decisions about transitions, music, and all of the smaller details.

3. What did you learn from being a part of this team?
That each one of us had and has different points of views and ideas. But we were able to put them all together and make it all work

4.What went well for you as a team?
We worked really well together. We were also on a schedule of when things needed to get done.

5.What did not go well for you as a team?
Communication, we kind of started our project later than the others because we weren't sure what we were doing.

6. Describe the process from storyboarding through the movie creation. Did ideas/concepts/focus change from one kind of technology to the other? If so, how?  
The storyboard was well organized and helped us with our planning but many things changed. We didn't think that some of the parts on the storyboard would take up as much time as some of them did.

7.What new tools and techniques did you learn by doing this project?
I learned how to pretty much make a movie which is something i never knew how to do before. I also learned how to cut video footage and use transitions to make it look realistic.
8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted?
For my other classes, When i would have to make a slideshow i might ask to make a movie because it gets a message across better.

9.How did you use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976?
It wasn't very difficult. All you really had to do was follow the rules and then you knew that everything was cited properly. 

10.Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not?
I probably wouldn't do another project like this on my own because it is a lot of work for one person. It was even a lot of work for me and I was in a group of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment