Friday, November 12, 2010

My Life- Final Project

1. A) Identify the different music in your project.
I used music that I happen to love and it's style describes me in of itself.
B) Tell us what songs you used

Science and Faith by the Script & If It's Love by Train
C) Why you chose the different pieces

These songs are my favorites and flow nicely together

4.Describe how you went about finding your information, pictures, and songs:
A) What kinds of search terms/phrases did you use? (Give some examples.)

I typed in exactly what I wanted and it usually worked only sometimes I had to dig deeper. Such as, I typed in check mark clip art and Science and Faith, and so on.
B) What search engine(s) do you use most often?

Mozilla Firefox Start Page also Google. Wikipedia.
C) Did you find any unreliable websites or sources?

I did therefore I didn't use information from them.
5. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]
Citation Machine and the URL Shortener

6. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
I'm good at making things go together and being creative. My favorite slide is my Academy Awards. I made it my own and I like not having many restrictions.
7. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you?
Time management. It took awhile to figure out how to place everything to make it right.

8.
A) Did you decide to use still slides? 

yes
B) Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?]

In iMovie your limited on space, it was easier to do slides and screen record.
C) Did you use a consistent theme throughout your movie?

Yes I did

D) Why or why not?

It helped tie everything together even more.

9. Describe how you used video in your project.

I took a fashion video from youtube  but I also screen recorded my slides with transitions

10. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted?

Many situations in life could require a detailed presentation and iMovie helps make it more interesting. 

11. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I made sure that I sited everything and my videos and songs I used went through a converter.

12. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not?
Yes if it has a purpose, but it is a lot of work to do just for fun. But I really enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment